It’s been a few months since our last entry. It’s not because there wasn’t much going on, it was more because there was too much going on
Either way we thought we’d update you on the new stuff we’ve been working on.
We have developed CamSpace to run from within the browser as an ActiveX (soon you will get access to it, we promise) . This means that in addition to supporting any web cam we can also run from within any browser (Firefox, Internet Explorer). We’ve also developed the ability to lock on a particular product or object and make sure only that can be a controller.
This has let us do really great things with advertisers.
See a quick video showing what we can do:
Our value proposition for advertisers and interactive agencies is:
- Sales acceleration – using advertisers products, web and a pc we can create interactive motion tracking games running over the internet
- Emotional bond between product and consumer – as you use the product and experience a really unique activity you emotionally bond with the product
- Maximum exposure – Our technology runs over the Internet and using any pc - meaning we can reach the mass consumers easily
- Support for POS activities – we are also able to run in POS or attraction points as a stand
- Viral and word-of-mouth marketing – the experience creates a lot of buzz and word of mouth advertising! People tell their friends about it!
- Unique experience – brand yourselves as different! Not part of the pact!
Recently we went out to the streets to film people having fun with CamSpace for the first time.
Check out the My First Time video:
So if you know anyone that might find our technology useful, do not hesitate to direct them to us!
More news soon to come…